As it is

I don't put glass windows because - I love birds and don't want one to run into it and get hurt.

I don't wax floors because - I am terrified a guest will slip, get hurt and feel terrible (plus he may sue me.)

I don't disturb cobwebs because - I want every creature to have a home of one’s own.

I don't await Spring because - I love all the seasons and don't want others get jealous.

I don't put things away because - my husband will never be able to find them again.

I don't make gourmet meals when I entertain because - I don't want my guests to stress out over what to make when they invite me for dinner.

I don't iron because - I choose to believe them when they say "Permanent Press."

And finally: I don't pull weeds in the garden because - I don't want to get in God's way, He is an excellent designer!